Here’s Why You Need More Reviews
- Displaying reviews on your website pages can increase conversion rates by 270%
- 85% of consumers think reviews older than 3 months aren’t relevant according to Search Engine Journal.
- Consumers want businesses to have 40 reviews before they trust the overall star rating. (This is more about what they see on Google.)
- Reviews produce an 18% uplift in sales (Revoo, as shared by Econsultancy)
The importance of reviews is why many innkeepers put reviews on every page of their website. Not just reviews, but Review Sliders!
There are many ways to show your reviews:
Here’s one way to show reviews from Creekhaven Inn – Our 2021 Google Reviews – high on the home page.
Also, note the first comment on the website. – “Over 280 Reviews On Google – 4.9 Star Average”. This helps guests to stay on the website, not needing to leave to go hunting for reviews. Plus it gets the quality vetting done & guests can immediately dive into the site.
If you would like more reviews added, we’ve come up with the following Review Package.
The Review Slider Package gives you your own Review Sliders! Here’s what it includes:
- You receive sliders with 3 reviews on 5 of your website pages – giving you 15 new and original reviews
- You can update these sliders. (Or we can update them for you annually or semi-annually for a small fee.)
- Includes adding up to 3 links that link to your reviews on Tripadvisor, Google, etc
- Cost is minimal – $475 to add review sliders on 5 pages,
You’ll increase reservations by displaying original fresh comments written by your guests.