Contact Former Guests Now Promote Gift Certificates & Reservations
Three Easy Ways to Get More Bookings
- Keep building your list of prospects and guests, Make sure your website has a“sign up for discounts and news!” Also get emails from callers when you have no vacancies.
- Send newsletters to keep in touch with your private list
- Keep with the times – It is critical that your website (and newsletter) is responsive and mobile friendly.
Email Newsletters Have the Best Return On Investment
NOT a lot of $ for the Return on Bookings iLoveInns Expert Newsletter Services
In a conversation with Constant Contact, we discovered their cost to do a full service email is 60% more than iLoveinns.
Plus – our service INCLUDES Much Much More:
Cropping, sizing and color correction of photos
Finding activities, events when you’re too busy
You can make 2019 your best year! Inns who engaged iloveinns have been thrilled with the following results:
- Improved Sales – sometimes 10 new reservations with each send
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Selling gift certificates
Email newsletter marketing has the highest ROI of any marketing activity (other than your website).
- The Direct Marketing Association reports that Email marketing has a 2500% return on investment – DMA’s National Client Email Survey 2014
- Users report an average of 222% ROI –VentureBeat “Email Marketing, that digital Workhorse, Primed to Grow in 2015”
- A recent PAII webinar claimed $57 return for every $1 spent on Email Newsletters
Start Your Newsletter – You’ll Be Glad You Did
Your newsletter will be responsive, not just mobile friendly, sent out on time and if you sign up this week, we will design your template for no extra charge. (Normally $150). You’ll have a newsletter finished and out the door within 7 days.
You do not have to be a current listed member of iLoveinns to get this deal. You’ll capture guests just as they are planning their gift giving, their getaways and vacations. Why wait? Start your newsletter now.